CyberEarth17

NOAA predicts near-normal 2019 Atlantic hurricane season

Silver Spring, MD—NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center is predicting that a near-normal Atlantic hurricane season is most likely this year. This outlook forecasts a 40% chance of a near-normal season, a 30% chance of an above-normal season and a 30% chance of a … Continue reading NOAA predicts near-normal 2019 Atlantic hurricane season